Mezzanine Loan 1
- Student residence condo development adjacent to the University of Waterloo campus
- Dream CMCC funded an approximately $8.5 million debt facility to finance the development and construction of the project.
- The loan is the subordinate tranche of a 1st mortgage, which subordinates to the construction and deposit insurance facility upon construction commencement.
- At loan funding, the development was 97.1% pre-sold.
Equity Joint Venture 1
- One storey, street-front retail property with 60 feet of frontage at Queen & Spadina in Toronto.
- Development plan is to demolish the existing one-storey structure and construct a new 28,615 square foot, four-storey commercial building; retail at grade, office above.
- Dream CMCC represents 31.5% of the equity interest.
Equity Joint Venture 2
- Low-rise residential development on a 10.1 acre parcel of land in Vaughan, Toronto.
- The site has approved zoning in place for 200 townhomes.
- Dream CMCC represents 75% of the equity interest.
Equity Joint Venture 3
- Currently an industrial complex yielding over 5% on the purchase price
- To be a 3 phase, 4 block, six storey wood-framed condominium within 400 meters of the Scarborough City Centre in Toronto.
- Dream CMCC represents 50% of the equity interest.